Accu-Chek Fastclix Lancets
The Accu-Check Fastclix Lancing Device Kit makes it easier than ever to check your blood sugar levels. It is pre-loaded with 6 lancets so you don’t need to see or touch any. Its precision guided technology reduces painful motions. There are 11 depth settings to choose from, catered to your specific needs.
The Accu-Check Fastclix Lancing Device Kit provides lancets with a thing gauge and a bevel cut to offer smoother entry into the skin. There is a lever that makes it easy for users to switch to a new lancet. No hassle! The Accu-Check Fastclix Lancing Device Kit also includes a counter to show how many lancets are left. 1 click is all it takes to get an accurate, easy reading with the Accu-Check Fastclix Lancing Device Kit.
Buy Canadian Insulin has many available and affordable options to purchase lancets for the Accu-Check Fastclix Lancing Device Kit. For a 102 pack of lancets, it is $12.00. For a 204 pack of lancets, it is $23.98. For a 408 pack of lancets, it is $46.98. For a 612 pack of lancets, it is $69.99. These are all sourced from Canada with standard shipping being $24.99 and express shipping being $39.99.
How to Use
- Ensure you have the Accu-Check FastClix lancet drum. Each drum will be preloaded with 6 lancets.
- Remove cap from the lancing device.
- Insert the drum. When inserting, insert white end first and make sure to push it all the way in.
- Do not remove the drum until all 6 lancets are used. Once removed, they cannot be put back in.
- Once you’ve inserted the drum, put the cap back on the lancing device.
- Set the penetration depth. You can do this by turning the dial. This can be adjusted to match any skin care type.
- Press the button on the top all the way down to use the lancing device.
- Switch to a new lancet after each test. This can be done by pushing the white lever back and forth one time.
- There is a display that shows the number of lancets left in the drum.
About Lancing Devices
As a diabetic, it is imperative to keep track of your blood sugar levels. Every individual has a range that their blood sugar should be in to be considered a safe level. This is dependent on the person and what their healthcare provider states. The best way to keep track of your blood sugar levels on your own is to use a lancing device.
A lancing device is meant to provide you with an effective and relatively painless way to check your blood sugar levels. Lancing devices are used with lancets because lancets can be difficult to use on their own. A lancet is a tiny needle covered in plastic. A lancing device holds the lancet and releases it once a button is pushed for a quick prick. You can adjust the depth you want the lancet to go into your skin.
For diabetics, it is extremely beneficial to check your blood sugar regularly. It can be checked multiple times a day and a lancing device makes that process easy. By checking your blood sugar regularly, it can tell you a lot about your body.
- It can show you how effective your diabetic medication is at lowering your blood sugar levels.
- What level your sugar is at: low, normal, or high.
- The progress you are making in your treatment plan.
- What specific foods can do to your blood sugar levels.
- How exercise can affect your blood sugar levels.
- What stress or illness can do to impact your blood sugar levels.
AST (Alternate Site Testing)
Alternate site testing refers to using a different area to check your blood sugar levels. The most common site is your fingertip. However, for some people, the finger can be a painful or uncomfortable area to test. There are alternative options you can use to check your blood sugar levels that may reduce pain and provide some comfort. These are approved areas by the FDA as AST (alternate site testing).
- Upper arm
More than 34 million Americans are diagnosed with a form of diabetes. This is abo